At King Airline Tooling Co. we have made the investment by acquiring all of the necessary machine tools, welding equipment, inspection equipment, and assembly areas, all within our new modern commercial buildings. Our dedication to cleanliness starts at initial component manufacturing, and proceeds throughout the factory as it manifests itself in the products we manufacture. Our capabilities our beyond what you need and specialize and design the most highest quality tooling and equipment used in the airline industry.
We have the ability to work closely with our clients to help design, engineer, and manufacture conventional and state of the art tooling and MRO equipment. All of our products are designed to meet even the most precise tooling requirements.At King Airline Tooling Co. we have made the investment by acquiring all of the necessary machine tools, welding equipment, inspection equipment, and assembly areas, all within our new modern commercial buildings.
- Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) lathes and milling centers
- CNC controlled lasers and water jet machines for accurately cutting blank materials utilized in our products
- Shears and CNC controlled press brakes for accurate metal forming with unparalleled repeatability
- Diverse and modern welding equipment necessary to join all metals utilized in our products (e.g. carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, inconel, titanium, and many other specialty metals that may be used in the manufacture of our products. All of our welders meet the requirements of the AWS, ASME, EASA, NASA-SPEC-5004A.)
- Our main facility comprises a clean and modern 25,000 Sq. Ft. manufacturing plant with assembly bays that are clean, heated, and under overhead cranes with up to 10 tons capacity for heavy assembly.
- Osha approved paint booth provides us the capability to safely apply the latest paints and finishes available
- Experienced engineers, tradesman, and technicians with the knowledge to design, manufacture, assemble, and inspect our products
Please visit us online at: www.kingairlinetooling.com
Or call as at 412.321.2719